Re: Globe 'WLKB'

The version I saw online Monday had "WLKB" first, then "WKLB (96.9
mhz)." Don't tell me they reinstated the typo for a later onine
addition?! Guess they were just striving for uniformity.

You'd think they'd put all the local call letters in the spellcheck
dictionaries at the copy desk, so the copy editors could catch this sort
of thing. I'm a copy editor myself, and you can bet my dictionary has
WDRC, WKSS, WWYZ, etc. Although our reporters are wont to referring to
stations by their "handles": KC101, Country 92.5. Grrrrr.

Howard