WROR and the Boston Radio Group?

<<On Mon, 23 Jun 97 11:02:56 EDT, ehenness@natick-amed02.army.mil said:

> Sounds like Greater Media re-grouped a little...

Their local license corporations have always been called ``Greater Xxx
Radio'', with or without an associated Roman numeral.  106.7 is
Greater Boston Radio, 96.9 is Greater Boston Radio II, 105.7 is
Greater Washington Radio (because it came by way of a trade for some
stations in Washington).  92.9 and 99.5 are, for the moment, Infinity
[WBOS-FM(sic)|WOAZ-FM(sic)] License Corporation, that being the
Infinity style of doing the same thing.

- -GAWollman

- --