W67BA, Dennis

Last night I was scanning the UHF band (guess the thuderstorm did something
to reception). I saw three stations I had never seen before. WRIW-LP from
Rhode Island - broadcasting syndicated programs, was the only one that I
didn't catch, for I saw it last year. The Paxson channel 26 from New London
had a great signal, regardless of the interference from 25, 27, and probably
28. WCRN-LP, Leicester, came in very well, with the "Spree" programming.
And, lastly, there was something on 67 - simulcasting 66. Was this W67BA,
Dennis, just "boosting" the signal of WHSH-TV? WHSH has never identified any
translators. 67 was off after 10:00 PM.
  Another question - who watches and who staffs these stations? With all the
crap on UHF these days, wouldn't a "syndicated programming" with local news
work? Just running through the Boston TV list and seeing all the "wasted"
stations is amazing.

                - Keith