Re: WADN/WLLH

At 02:00 PM 6/21/97 +0000, you wrote:

>On Fri, 20 Jun 1997, H Glazer wrote:
>>
>> The Lowell Spinners have a NETWORK!?!? Are any Concord-area advertisers
>> sponsoring play-by-play of an out-of-area Class A team?
>>
>  Believe it or not that had a couple of local spots, a tile store in
>Maynard and something else.....(it isn't that far out of the
>area....Chelmsford is a local call to Concord)

I think the other spot is for Moscarello Equipment, which advertises Honda
lawnmowers. Moscarello has bought a heavy schedule on WADN. If WADN had a
lawn to mow, I'd think it was a tradeout, but maybe Crecelius or his new
sidekick, Todd Feinberg, needed a lawnmower.

I swear that, a few years back, Moscarello Equipment used to be Moscaratello
Equipment. If I'm right, did they shorten the five syllable name to four
syllables because the fifth syllable was the straw that broke the camel's
back, or was removing the shortest, and probably least conspicuous, syllable
a sneaky way of indicating a change of ownership?

(617) 558-4205; Fax (617) 928-4205