Re: Rt 30 Dow site?

I asked where  the site was, and Bill Piacentini answered:

>Fairbanks' legal eagles are/were presenting to the Town of Wayland a
>proposal for a 3-tower array to "increase its present (radiated?) power".
>They won't press the town too far if there is a lot of opposition. One
>resident was quoted as saying it was great because it didn't increase auto
>traffic!
>The former Dow site is north of Route 30; east of Oak St.; and west of the
>Natick town line.

Now that I know where the site is, I can add that a whole new development
has been built in this triangle since the winter, complete with a new
street off route 30 just east of Oak St.  I would think that some of the
first deals are closing about now.  My guess is that there will be some
opposition, at least from these folks.  It will certainly be interesting.

Ed Hennessy