Re: AM radio is NOT dead!!

> ARS Has shown a lot of their money around town....But unless I missed
> one...they haven't turned any station around...or had any sizable
> succeses....all they do is buy them....and run them in a mediocre
> fashion.....

I think it comes down to not how DEEP are your pockets, but just how MANY
pockets do you have?  ARS seems to have hit upon a good way to get revenues
up - create numerous points of purchase for advertisers within a
limited-by-regulation field of *pockets*.  It's like the guy at the counter
whose credit card is declined, whereupon he opens a wallet and out flows 15
other cards that won't crash....  Oh, and quality?

Bill