Re: WJIB's Bells

On Sun, 8 Jun 1997 Jibguy@aol.com wrote:

> I once heard that 10 years was the required wait.  It may not be.  I didn't
> look into it very much, if at all.
>
> I figured it would cost me $2000.00-plus to get that answer from a lawyer.  I
> don't care THAT much.

I can't imagine it would cost that much for what seems like a simple point
of law.  This isn't my field of law, but I've always understood the key
with trademarks was =usage=.  Stop using the trademark and you've lost it.
I can't give that out as legal advice without checking, but I can't
imagine that it would be so complicated a point as to cost that much to
resolve.

  A. Joseph Ross, J.D.                                          617/367-0468
  15 Court Square                                       lawyer@world.std.com
  Boston, MA 02108-2573                        http://world.std.com/~lawyer/