Re: WJIB's Bells

OK Everyone........

Gotta settle this bells thing  :-)

I once heard that 10 years was the required wait.  It may not be.  I didn't
look into it very much, if at all.

I figured it would cost me $2000.00-plus to get that answer from a lawyer.  I
don't care THAT much.

Gee, I could use it at WJTO!

When WJIB-740 first started, I had about a hundred of "Where Are the Bells"
comments by phone or letter.  That lasted about 6 months.  Since then, it was
a forgotten issue until it popped up on the internet.

No doubt, the bells would make a lot of people happy.  Perhaps there's a
lawyer out there who would rather be happy than have $2000.00.    But if we
talk about this TOO much,  Greater Media will probably just use them once and
then we all wait another 10 years  :-)

I've had plans to record my own sound effects in Maine (LONG before I got
WJTO) but never got around to it, even though I was a frequent visitor to the
Pemaquid Point area of Maine  (not far from JTO).

- ----jibguy