Traffic reports

<<On Fri, 6 Jun 1997 13:55:00 -0400, Roger Kirk <rkirk@mail1.videoserver.com> said:

>  Within the last 2 weeks,  BZ reported an accident on 93 in Salem NH with
> heavy traffic.  When I went through, there was ABSOLUTELY NO EVIDENCE of
> any slowdowns anywhere.  Yet they were still reporting slowdowns every 10
> minutes - even after I was on 495 in Tewksbury.

The real trick is to listen to WBZ for Shadow, WODS for SmartRoutes,
and any of a number of stations (WBZ-TV comes to mind) for Metro.
(Wow... three different traffic services in one building---that must
be confusing!)

None of them will tell you the slightest thing about what's happening
on Memorial Drive West...

- -GAWollman

- --