"Nifty 1150", and not so nifty 102.1

I hear on 850/WEEI that their putting Game 2 of the Stanley Cup Finals on
WNFT tonight (of course, no call letters, just "...The game will be on
1150AM..")

Interesting mix on 1150..........

(Thinking about this, wouldn't Eagle 93.7 be the logical {form a format
perspective, not geographic} station to simulcast. I heard a lot more ELO,
Chicago, etc on AM than I every heard "Hole, Motley Crue, Mighty Mighty
Bosstones, etc)

BTW.....What a wimp-out at 102.1. The irony is their explanation about
simulcasting "Arrow 105.3" on 102.1, they mention towns like Salem, Derry
etc.

My thoughts on that.....Salem and Derry (IMHO) have many residents that
grew up in metro Boston, and their radio orientation is to the Boston
stations. If F-J thinks they'll pick up some action in Western Rockingham
County, I'd say "nay nay", not to metion the  fact that 105.3 comes in just
fine in this area, but (News Flash for F-J) with the execption of WOKQ,
folks DO NOT LISTEN to seacoast radio stations in the Salem-Derry area as a
rule. (Dan C., you must be happy they're not simulcasting "HOM)

Just my 2cents worth.

Paul Hopfgarten
Derry NH