Re: Nova Scotia Boston DX

<<On Tue, 3 Jun 1997 17:02:59 +0000, Dan Strassberg <dan.strassberg@worldnet.att.net> said:

> to be 1500. But I suspect that WBZ's move from Millis to Hull was
> coordinated with NARBA. Donna: do you know? I think NABA took effect

No need to ask Donna, just look in the Archives:

- ---wbz.html---
# In 1940, WBZ moved its transmitter to Hull, where it remains.

- ---narba.html---
# it took effect on March 29, 1941

Inexplicably, the WBZ history does not mention NARBA or the frequency
change itself.  I think I know who wrote that profile, however....

- -GAWollman

- --