Re: WFNX, stereo vs. mono.

  First of all, did anyone see the article in the Boston Globe about
"Oedipus", program director on WBCN refusing to play songs by bands that
play live on WFNX and other stations? Interesting!
  Secondly, 90.9 lights the "stereo" light on my home receiver, but not on
my car radio. I noticed at the age of three that it was not in stereo.

  Boston Globe back to it again - 1150 WFNT? I don't think so!
                                                                Keith Barry