Re: WBOS on 93.3 in Merrimack Valley/Might Mike Returns

I am in Andover almost every day and have never noticed anything wrong with
WBOS's signal!  There goes listening to the 70's at 7 from WSNE which I
like becayse they do that hour better than ARS does the entire format at 93.7.

Wow, Might Mike Osborne is back at 105.7!

ss