Re: Most significant Historical moments in broadcasting...

What about the Hindenberg disaster broadcast where the announcer started
sobbing uncontrollably? I ahve an old Reader's Digest commercial-record for
"When radio was King"  a 2 album set that contained the most historical
broadcasts of all time. Sorry I haven't been able to E-Mail in a while - my
server has been down for about two weeks.
                                                                          Ke
ith Barry