Most significant Historical moments in broadcasting...

I was trying to 'splain to someone what the most telling moments of
broadcast history was....both radio and TV....Maybe some could help us
build a list...????

This could include TV as well as radio....but as you and I know we care
more about radio!  I'm thinking of specific broacdcasts....

Here's what I came up with so far....Can we all build a list?

1920's KDKA boardcasts election results.
1940's War of the Worlds broadcast
1940's Edward R. Murrows 'war' broadcasts
1950's  Joe McCarthy's blacklist hearings

Can anyone add to the list?  In the end, I would like to get a copy of
each of these broadcasts...So I guess I am trying to stray to the side
of 'Radio' broadcast moments....