Re: Clear Signals

>Date: Tue, 27 May 1997 00:43:50 -0400
>To: >From: "supersport@eb101.com" <supersport@eb101.com>
>Subject: Re: Clear Signals
>
>I agree with Bob.  I remember many folks listening to 1150 WACQ, including
myself.  And I hated the horrible night time signal they had in Boston.
But because they were not afraid to play "below the Top 40" hits and blend
it with long versions, great jingle packages, oldies and personality
jocks...I tuned in!  Outside of "average" there are still a lot of
listeners!!!  BTW, I did the same for WGTR and 550 AM out of RI, I forget
the calls at the time.