Re: Clear Signals

In a message dated 97-05-25 09:59:41 EDT, wollman@khavrinen.lcs.mit.edu
(Garrett Wollman) writes:

>  The average
>person is so accustomed to crystal-clear signals that if a signal is
>noticeably impaired, she will consider it the same as ``you can't get
>it''.

I think Garrett is 80% correct.  80% of the people out there will do as he
says, as 80% of the public are unadventurous idiots.  However, perhaps 20%
WILL explore and listen to what they want regardless of the signal.   At
WJIB, we have a lot of those 20%-ers.    250 big ones get heard by many
loyals out there.

- ----jibguy