Come meet and hear Donna Halper speak next week

Please come join the Boston Amateur Radio Club in welcoming our own Donna
Halper to the BARC May General Meeting.   Donna has been gracious enough to
offer to speak at our meeting on the early days of Boston broadcasting and
two early hams, Eunice Randall and Irv Vermilya, who were so influential in
early Boston professional radio too.

BARC would like to extend its gratitude to Donna Halper for agreeing to
speak before the club this month.

All are welcome to attend; you need not be an amateur radio operator, or
even know one!

The May General Meeting will be held next Wednesday night, May 21st at 7:30
PM.  The location is the DOT Volpe Transportation Center, 55 Broadway,
Kendall Sq. in Cambridge.  The building is accessible by MBTA (Kendall on
the Red Line) and is fully handicapped accessible.  Parking is available in
the Volpe lot (use the intercom if the gate's down and say you're there for
the amateur radio meeting) and also along Potter St.  Enter the building on
the Third St. side, and sign in with Security and tell them you are
attending the amateur radio meeting.

For directions and more information, email Ed Hennessy at
ehenness@natick-amed02.army.mil or visit BARC's web page at
www.barc.org/barc

Ed Hennessy, BARC Secretary