Re: WSLB, Ogdensburg

I hadn't thought about Ogdensburg in a long time.  Did you know the oldest
synagogue in up-state NY was built there?  I know about it because I
attended it way back in the early 80s when I was consulting in Brockville,
Ontario.  A very bizarre story... remind me to tell you about it sometime.
I wonder if the synagogue is still standing-- there were only about 15
Jewish families left when I was there... the town should at least have
turned it into a historical monument or something... (more likely, it's
probably condominiums...)