Paxson's AM/FM superduopolies

His UHF operations aside, Paxson has quite a stake in the Southeast:
Florida:
Miami:WLVE-FM, WZTA-FM, WPLL-FM, WSRF-AM, WINZ-AM, WIOD-AM, WFTL-AM
Tampa:WHPT-FM, WSJT-FM, WKES-FM(2), WHNZ-AM, WZTM-AM
Orlando:WJRR-FM, WTKS-FM, WMGF-FM, WSHE-FM, WQTM-AM, WWNZ-AM
Jacksonville:WROO-FM, WFSJ-FM, WPLA-FM, WTLK-FM, WZNZ-AM, WNZS-AM
Tallahassee:WSNI-FM, WTNT-FM, WJZT-FM,WXSR-FM, WNLS-AM
the Florida Panhandle (Pensacola, Panama City):WPAP-FM, WPBH-FM, WSHF-FM,
WFSY-FM, WDIZ-AM
Florida Keyes:WFKZ-FM, WAVK-FM, WKRY-FM
Cookeville, Tennessee:WGSQ-FM, WHUB-FM, WPTN-AM, WHUB-AM.
His website says:"These AM/FM superduopolies result in synergistic revenue
opportunities and significant cost efficiencies."
 I wonder how many laid off employees this equates to! So much for the
American way. Isn't deregulation good!
Wait he has News Networks(Alabama Radio Network, Florida Radio Network, and
Tennessee Radio Network) and Sports Networks (Florida Sports Network, Miami
Sports Network, Penn State Sports Network)
The Company also controls 507 billboard faces in the Tampa and Orlando
markets that support the radio stations.
It makes me sick to think the old Boston Herald-Traveler had to relinquish
their channel 5 license! Well I guess the FCC would get upset if Paxson
started publishing the Miami Herald! Yeah, sure!