Re: Daily DX

I remember several years ago (I'm guessing 1986 or 87) sitting in the
parking lot of Barden's Boat Yard in Marion, Mass., and being able to pick
up WKNE-FM like a local! I nearly jumped out of my skin when I heard an ad
for (now defunct) Brattleboro Subaru. This was what first got me interested
in FM DX (I've been DXing AM since the age of 7).

Doug Bassett
West Brattleboro, Vt.