Daily DX

<<On Mon, 12 May 1997 17:39:15 -0400, Lance Venta <venta2@tcnj.edu> said:

> With this renewed talk about DXing I was wondering what are some of the
> more odd stations you recieve on an everyday basis with a clear or
> almost clear signal.

Hmmm... I don't think there is anything that I always receive
crystal-clear, and with all the QRM about in the world I expect that
to continue to decrease (as more people get halogen lamps and the
like).  You can see my AM log at the Archives.  FM DX is a bit more
interesting; here's an off-the-top-of-my-head list for the usual stuff
that comes up on tropo here:

88.3 WPBX Southampton
88.5 WFCR Amherst (almost all the time)
90.1 WMEA Portland
91.3 WUNH Durham
92.1 WCDQ Sanford/WOMR Provincetown
92.3 WMME Augusta
92.7 WMVY Tisbury
93.1 WMGX Portland/WHYN-FM Springfield
93.5 whatever the Harwichport station is called now...
93.9 one of WCYY/WCYI
94.3 the other of WCYY/WCYI
94.9 WHOM Mount Washington/WXTK West Yarmouth
95.1 WRKI Brookfield
96.3 WRZE Nantucket/WWMR Rumford
96.5 (before Bedford signed on) WTIC-FM Hartford
96.7 WSRI Rochester
97.9 W250AB Manchester/WALK-FM Patchogue/WJBQ Portland
98.9 WXXW Webster/WCLZ-FM Brunswick
99.3 WERI-FM Block Island/WBQQ Kennebunk
99.7 WDGE Wakefield-Peace Dale
99.9 WQRC Barnstable/WKZS Auburn
100.3 WHEB Portsmouth
101.3 WKCI Hamden/WKCG Augusta
101.9 WCIB Falmouth/WPOR-FM Portland
102.1 WSTG Hampton/WAQY-FM Springfield
102.3 WVVE Stonington
102.7 WPJB Narragansett Pier
102.9 WPXC Hyannis/WBLM Portland/WDRC-FM Hartford
103.7 WWRX-FM Westerly/WPKQ Berlin/WKNE-FM Keene
103.9 WOCN-FM South Yarmouth
104.7 WKPE-FM Orleans
105.3 WXBB Kittery
105.9 WHCN Hartford