Daily DX

With this renewed talk about DXing I was wondering what are some of the
more odd stations you recieve on an everyday basis with a clear or
almost clear signal. For example here in central Jersey I recieve 1170
WWVA in Wheeling every night sometimes with a clearer signal than WCBS
and WBBR. Some of the other stations I recieve on a daily basis are 1520
WWKB Buffalo, 1530 WSAI Cincinnati, and 1190 WOWO Fort Wayne for now at
least. It's been reported here that WLIB won't go 24 hours until 1998.
Then there's WBZ which comes in during the daytime from my car radio.

Lance Venta
venta2@tcnj.edu