Lyric edits/insertions

Bill Piacentini mentions sonsg 'custom edited' with callsigns:

>There must be more songs but I can't think of any at the moment.
>That was definitely an air play guarantee.

Remember the theme to "WKRP in Cincinnati?"  I heard a couple of those that
ended with the callsign and city of the station playing it.  And it wasn't
just the largest markets--WELI New Haven had one.  I don't know how far
"down" the market list these got, though.

Ed Hennessy