WRKO Lyric Edits....

OK...Since we are all spouting offsongs that RKO got 'custom edited' for
them....Let's make a list.....

Just cut/paste and add your song/edit to the list

*That song that goes "Life is a rock, but the radio rolled me...What IS
the name of that song?  It had someone reciting the names of all the
artists...Mott the Hoople, Etc....and then the Chorus kicked in...Life
is a rock, etc.
  (Life is a Rock, but R-K-O rolled me....!)

*A song by one 'Laif Garret' (One time teen idol!)  "I was made for
dancing....
  ("I was made for dancing, on R-K-O all night long...)

*Pointer Sisters "Fire"
  (I'm riding in my car, with my radio on R-K-O...)

Donna must know more....  I don't know of the ones someone mentioned by
the Osmonds and the Supremes....Does anyone else?