Promotional Record

I have always wanted to know about this:
I have a record of public service announcements for hiring the disabled,
made in the late 1960s by Dick Clark, interviewing Herb Alpert. Another
interesting thing about the record is that it has a song never released by
Herb Alpert (to my knowledge) on any other album - The Happening. It is in
perfect condition - I found it just sitting on a shelf at the Talking
Information Centers where I read for the blind, and the programming director
told me to take it if I wanted it. Anyone have an idea to its value?
                                                        Keith Barry