Re: Radio Show?

On Tue, 6 May 1997, Damon Z Cassell wrote:

> I recall there was a show, Sunday mornings on WJIB (I think) relating to
> Boston area radio.  I remember listening to it a few times a year or so
> ago and it was very interesting.  It was an hour long and took place
> sometime in the early afternoon.  Is this show still on the air?  Has it
> moved to a new time?  I tried listening for it this past Sunday and it
> wasn't on.  Any information would be helpful.

It was on, but it was shortened to a half-hour show about a year ago.
It's now carried on four stations, WJIB Cambridge, WNEB Worcester, WKBR
Manchester, and WJTO Bath, Maine.  All stations have in common that they
are now or once were owned by Bob Bittner.

  A. Joseph Ross, J.D.                                          617/367-0468
  15 Court Square                                       lawyer@world.std.com
  Boston, MA 02108-2573                        http://world.std.com/~lawyer/