Re: reminiscing about Boston radio

At 04:54 AM 5/5/97 +0000, you wrote:

>No, Daylight Savings Time always ended on the last Sunday in October.

Are you POSITIVE? I seem to recall that it was first extended from the end
of September to the end of October and, much later, the start was moved up.
I recall protests about how Halloween occurred after the end of DST and it
would have taken an extension of only one more week to make Haloween occur
DURING DST. You're saying this didn't happen. Well, I won't swear that it
did. And if it did, I sure don't know when it happened.

(617) 558-4205; Fax (617) 928-4205