Re: WCME

> I sent an email to one of my radio 'informants' in the Portland
> area, who told me that it wasn't true;that WCME was still very much
> dark, and not operating during any daypart whatsoever.
>
> Maybe someone can clarify??

WCME has been operating on a *very* sporadic basis (all the better to
hear WSRI/Rochester, NH in Greater Portland, as far as I'm
concerned.)  Now that a sucker (er, buyer :) has been secured they
probably won't bother to do the modicum of broadcasting they've been
doing lately until the studios are relocated to the WABK/WCAU/WKCG
facility.

Just a bit of speculation.

Chris