Re: Legal IDs and the FCC

On Mon, 28 Apr 1997 NewHUC@aol.com wrote:

> WVBF was one of my favorite stations while attending Grahm Junior College in
> Boston.   They had the ever present Bud Ballou, along with Harvey Warfield
> and Charlie Kendall, and were a mix of Top 40 and Album Rock.  Later, as
> F-105, they were a pretty good early eighties CHR, with Dorman, and JJ
> Wright.

Whatever became of Bud Ballou?  The name always makes me think of the Bob
& Ray character Wally Ballou.

I remember seeing Bud Ballou around 1971, introducing Buffalo Bob Smith at
New England Life Hall.  At the end of the show, he came back out and
Buffalo Bob sang, "Here's a friend of Howdy-Doo, And his name is Bud
Ballou..."

  A. Joseph Ross, J.D.                                          617/367-0468
  15 Court Square                                       lawyer@world.std.com
  Boston, MA 02108-2573                        http://world.std.com/~lawyer/