The Book (was Re: "The Changing face Boston Radio, A History...")

At 02:13 AM 4-27-1997 -0400, D7695@aol.com wrote:

>>in Donna Halper's "History of NE Radio" that everyone wishes she'd write.
>>How about it, Donna!
>
><<
>I have wanted for years to write a book about the history of New England
>radio,
>but alas, no publishers for such a venture are interested.  I have a chance,
>maybe, at getting the Mass. Association of Broadcasters to sponsor one about
>the
>history of Mass. radio (or at least Boston)
><<
>
>The NH NAB did a book on the History of New Hampshire radio called "Granite
>and Ether: A Chronicle of New Hampshire radio broadcasting" or something like
>that.
>
>A well done book too....with lots of tid bits.  So Donna, I think with Boston
>being a bigger town, there might be a market for it....and the State NAB's(?)
>seem to have an interest.

Where can I find a copy of this book?

*When* can I find a copy of Donna's book? I'm looking forward to it!

Doug Bassett
Hilltop Heaven, Vt.

<>                     dbassett@sover.net                        <>
<>from the booming metropolis of Brattleboro, Vt.<>