Names and places....

<<
Okay, for Dan, here is the WHIL airstaff in March of 1957:  Bob Walsh,
George Fennell, and Jim Aylward are listed...
<<

George Fennel!  Does anyone know what happenned to him after "Five all Night"
and then WXKS-AM?

Also, Jim Aylward...  He used to do a weekly colum here in the (Lawrence)
Eagle-Tribune.  I heard he was living in Reading(?)

I heard his career took him to New York after Boston...does anyone know What
spins his career took...and what he's doing now?  His column dissappeard from
the apper all of a sudden.  He worte about 'old-things' and I enjoyed it.

<<
Dick Levitan (who I recall
at several Boston stations including WBZ) was at WEIM in Fitchburg
<<

Dick Levitan, Dick Levitan....Hmmmm..What did he do after WBZ?  Anyone know?

<<
Here's a few folks you may also recall-- at WLYN....and Johnny Towne.
<<

I remember him spinning the oldies at WMRE back in the early 80's...  "Spend
the night on the Town, with me, Johnny Towne..."   What happenned to him
after that?  Anyone know?

<<
And now that I've
started it, I may as well tell you that at WHDH were Bob Clayton (who I
believe
is still alive and still doing work as a lawyer on Cape Cod?)
<<

Bob Clayton did news on WLLH up until the early 80's....(?)  So I thought he
was in the Merrimack Valley area....