"The Changing face Boston Radio, A History..."

>in Donna Halper's "History of NE Radio" that everyone wishes she'd write.
>How about it, Donna!

<<
I have wanted for years to write a book about the history of New England
radio,
but alas, no publishers for such a venture are interested.  I have a chance,
maybe, at getting the Mass. Association of Broadcasters to sponsor one about
the
history of Mass. radio (or at least Boston)
<<

The NH NAB did a book on the History of New Hampshire radio called "Granite
and Ether: A Chronicle of New Hampshire radio broadcasting" or something like
that.

A well done book too....with lots of tid bits.  So Donna, I think with Boston
being a bigger town, there might be a market for it....and the State NAB's(?)
seem to have an interest.

We are entering into an interesting time....when some of those who were
involved with the start of our industry are still around.  But they may not
be for long....and they'll take their stories with them.  (It could also add
to the Halper Consulting resume' too?  It'd be impressive!)

Anyone remember Fred B. Coles?  He's still around!  Had a phone conversation
with him about a year ago....and couldn't get him to end the conversation!
 He had a lifetime of memories he wanted to tell *someone* about*...

BTW...When I saw Carl Desuze's picture in the paper awhile back, (Was it for
the BZ anniversary party?), he looked very frail....