Re: 1957 airstaffs

On Mon, 21 Apr 1997, Dan Strassberg wrote:

> >What I remember around that time was a Sunday morning kids show (It was on
> >right after WHDH's "Children's Playhouse.") which featured a succession of
> >"uncles."  The first was Uncle Norm, who may perhaps have been Norm Tulin.
>
> I don't think Norm Tulin worked at WHDH. After he left 'ORL, Tulin went to
> New York to the old WHN (1050), where he became Norm Stevens. Bill Marlowe
> also worked at WHN at about the same time.

I didn't say he worked at WHDH.  Funny, I think I remember a Norm Stevens
at WORL, too.  Maybe Norm Tulin also used the name Norm Stevens on WORL
for some reason.  Sorta like Mel Miller and Melvin X. Melvin were the same
guy on WMEX.

  A. Joseph Ross, J.D.                                          617/367-0468
  15 Court Square                                       lawyer@world.std.com
  Boston, MA 02108-2573                        http://world.std.com/~lawyer/