RE: FM DX.

At 04:22 AM 4/21/97 +0000, you wrote:

>I'm a radio geek, and I haven't the slightest interest in transmitter sites.
>You've seen one you've seen 'em all.  Yup, it's an antenna.  That being
>said, I do enjoy visiting and seeing photos of studio facilities.  You also
>get to meet the people at various stations, and I rarely pass up an
>opportunity to talk radio.

Then you aren't into AM directionals. Every one is unique. If you know what
the pattern looks like, rationalizing it with the array is a fascinating
mental exercise. If you don't know what the pattern looks like, it's quite a
challenge to try to figure out what it must look like given the
configuration of the towers and the locations of other stations that must be
protected.

(617) 558-4205; Fax (617) 928-4205