Re: You know it's springtime... RE: FM DX.

When working in Arkansas in the late 70s, I was in on two fantastic E
openings. One brought in WOCB, Cape Cod, for about 10 minutes.The other
lasted about an hour and brought in many Michigan and Wisconsin
stations.I called one, in Rice Lake, Wis., and spoke to an astounded
engineer. Can't recall the call letters. Several of the stations went
unidentified as they were carrying a Detroit Tigers game.

Tropo down there regularly brought in Gulf Coast stations -- Biloxi,
Pensacola, etc.

Howard