Re: Some Globe Articles

Garrett wrote:

>Once again, I have to ask people not post newspaper or wire service
>articles here.  These materials are copyrighted, and I do not have
>permission from the copyright holders to reproduce them.

However, the "Fair Use" rule says you may quote up to 250 words.  Otherwise,
none of us would ever be able to write an article for any magazines!!!  And
while we are all dissing the Globe, a word of praise for Dean Johnson of the
Herald, who is accurate more often than not, and who cares deeply about radio.