Re: A Chapter in Donna's Book!?!

you wrote:
>in Donna Halper's "History of NE Radio" that everyone wishes she'd write.
>How about it, Donna!

I have wanted for years to write a book about the history of New England
radio, but alas, no publishers for such a venture are interested.  I have a
chance, maybe, at getting the Mass. Association of Broadcasters to sponsor
one about the history of Mass. radio (or at least Boston), but again, with
everyone's book companies being owned by major conglomerates these days, if
you don't seem like a high profit item, they don't want you.  Now, perhaps
Bill or someone knows of some scandal that might spice up such a book???