Re: FCC Lenient on station ID?

Speaking of legal (or illeagal) IDs...
During much of the day, WTSA-FM uses a jingle for an ID (same one for about
ten years now) that goes "Ninety Six Point Seven...W-T-S-A...Brattleboro."
"WTSA Brattleboro" is on 1450, not on 96.7.

And WKVT-FM is still struggling on how to correctly ID its new simulcast
partner WVAY. "Ninety Two Seven WKVT FM Brattleboro, One Hundred Point Seven
WVAY FM Wilmington, and translator W284AB from the top of Stratton Mountain
at 104.7." WVAY has no -FM suffix, and W284AB is licensed to the town of
Jamaica.

That's all for now... I've gotta watch "Full House" on TV50! Looks to be a
pretty exciting episode. ;)

Doug Bassett