Re: WHTT and WHDH

> you guys were talking about WHTT and WHDH yesterday. I say bring back
WHTT that used to be the only station I would listen to when it was around.
I thought
> WHTT's liner used to "HIT RADIO 103 NOT POWER 103. AS for WHDH I thought
Your right on both accounts.  HTT's last ditch effort was to reposition as
"Power 103" and dropped the calls on the air.  Few understood the move.
Perhaps "Research" felt the word "Hit" was getting tired?

Dave sauple questionable spelling did afternoon drive on HDH when it was
music. This is the same guy who did possibly afternoon drive and weekends
on WPLM
> when it was standards and than changed to AC
> Kevin Goodwin

I think Supple did have the PM drive shift before getting moved to early
aft. when Addams took over.  Later Doyle joined Addams.  (As you know, the
duo was reunited at the former WBCS Country 96.9. )  HDH was likely trying
to take a last run at BZ by adding lots of voices, personalites, etc. but
was trimming news.  Their jingle package was changed to very closely
resemble BZ's.  There was always healthy competition but it did get a bit
silly near the end.  Oh, then Jess  retired.  It was the Heartbreak Hill
era for full service AC in Beantown.

What goes around...ain't records.  Bill O'Neill