Re: TV 31

At 12:51 PM 4-15-1997 -0400, Kevin Vahey wrote:
>On Tue, 15 Apr 1997, Doug Bassett wrote:
>
>> >13 WNNE 31  Hartford (Vt)
>
>  Just curious, does 31 do any local programming now or do they just pick
>up the feed from WPTZ Platsburgh?

The 6PM and 11PM newscasts on WNNE still originate from their studios in
White River Junction (a village within the town of Hartford). Also most of
the local ad content is from businesses in the Connecticut River valley. As
for the rest of the programming (other than from NBC), I am not familiar
with Channel 5's (WPTZ) broadcast schedule. WNNE's 6PM newscast is also
simulcast on WNHV (910) White River and WTSV (1230) Claremont, NH.

Doug Bassett
West Brattleboro, Vt.