Re: TV Guide and TV50

As of Wednesday, the Prevue Channel on my local cable system (Time-Warner)
correctly listed programming on WNDS as Global Home Shopping.
An article in Thursday's Brattleboro Reformer reports that the cable
company, which serves close to 14,000 customers in Brattleboro and Bellows
Falls, VT, and Claremont, Hinsdale and Wincester, NH, had received close to
400 complaints from customers in a 24 hour period. The official word from
Warner: "We are required to carry WNDS by federal law, regardless of the
public's opinion of programming".

Doug Bassett
West Brattleboro (soon to be Guilford), Vt.