Re: Giveaways

Greetings:

At WJIB, I have a collection of bumper stickers, ratings books (+-50) for
several N.E. markets, and lots of other radio paraphenalia.  Most of this
stuff I have collected for many years.  Any ideas as to who to give them away
to?  Might mention it on LTAR however that might create a feeding frenzy.  It
might very well here, too.  I could box up the bumper stickers and send them
to that decalmania club Scott talks about in N.J.   -  Anyone have any ideas?
 I really don't need to keep all this stuff around. Would like it all to go
to a good home.  Nothing rare, but just things I can't just throw away.

- ------Jibguy