Re: WITS.....man, what station ;) !

'A. Joseph Ross' wrote:
You mean WFCC has its own staff and studios?  I thought it originated
> everything from WCRB.

Programming indeed is orginated at WCRB and fed down here on a T1 line.
Sales and management offices are still located in beautiful downtown
Brewster.  Local production & features are uploaded back to 'CRB and
programmed into the Scott system.

All of that works fine.  As long as the T1 line stays up.  When it goes
down (as it has on occasion), we're back to local programming.

====

- --
                     Ed Cochran
  (work:)               |       (home:)
WFCC Radio              |    7 Fox Hill Ln.
1 Villages Drive        |    E. Sandwich, MA 02537
Brewster, MA 02631      |
508-896-9322
               www.capecodconnection.com/wfcc/