Robin Young on WBZ

Was anyone else a fan of Robin Young when she had a 1-5 am Sunday show
on WBZin the mid-70s? I was. I remember her breaking format regularly
with songs like Van Morrison's "Caravan," Cat Stevens' "King of Trees"
and her signoff theme "Icarus," by the Paul Winter Consort.

It was so different from what BZ was doing the rest of the time. Looking
back, I wonder (a.) how she landed the BZ gig straight out of Ithaca
College (I know she was working in production at TV38 at the time, too,
but that explains nothing.) and (b.) how she managed to add to the BZ
playlist so freely.

Any other old RY fans out there?

Howard