DX Question

Last night (early this morning, just afer 3 EDT) I was sppinning through the
AM band and stopped at 750. Usually I find only WSB there, but this morning
there was another station there, at times coming in stronger than WSB, and
at other times completely wiped out by them. I couldn't get any call letters
or a location from this second station. The station was playing country
music. Anyone have any idea what/where this station is? Any information is
appreciated.

Doug Bassett
West Brattleboro, Vt.

<>                     dbassett@sover.net                        <>
<>from the booming metropolis of Brattleboro, Vt.<>