One-on-one Sports

>(And I can't imagine One-0n-One pulling any numbers at all in NYC with
>booming WFAN 4 ticks away on the dial. Of course, they won't actually have
>much in the way of salaries, I suspect.)

My feeling is that the NY, LA and Miami stations that are slated to be sold to
One-on-One will just be regurgitations of the satellite feed, with little or no
local elements.
SBS chairman Raul Alarcon was on the air at the Miami station (WCMQ), saying
that WCMQ was not for sale, that only NYC and LA were.  But we all know too
well what happens when owners say one thing, and do another...Can you say Peter
Ottmar??

- --Tony Simon