The clout of Bruce Bradley

Paul Anderson paulranderson@charter.net
Mon Mar 3 07:54:24 EST 2008

On Mar 2, 2008, at 10:40 PM, Don A wrote:

> A couple opf times of his congressional career, I've had the
> opportunity to be in the presence of Ed Markey, and wanted to ask
> him what he has done to keep cable prices nin check....considering
> they have a virtual monopoly.

I haven't read the Globe since moving from the immediate Boston area
ten years ago, but glanced at the TV magazine last Sunday.  I was
surprised to see that almost every cable system listed was Comcast!

I've had Charter for ten years in two different towns and thought
there was still a mix of cable companies serving the Boston area.  I
guess I was wrong.  Having one cable company serving such a large area
can't be good, right?  Or doesn't it really matter since there's
usually only one cable company per town anyway?

Paul