Re: Top 10 list radio related holiday gifts

I like Hakim's list...but can I add #10 1/2? :-)

Don't forget that wonderfully exciting full-color calendar that features
some of America's finest broadcast tower facilities! I'm not sure, but I
think there might be some information about it at www.fybush.com...

(Oh, and Hakim, if you're reading this, a nice gift for ME would be a dub
of my Leveille appearance from Labor Day...I seem to recall you had posted
something about having taped all/most of it, and I'm missing a couple of
the middle hours...contact me off-list if you can help...thanks!)

-s