Re: Dick Summer WBZ

>Dan wrote--
>a movie pass. Anyone who could recite the entire piece would automatically
>win.
>At no point in my life was I ever able to recite the entire thing, but
>back in
>the late '60s, I had learned most of it. Old age is catching up with me,
>though; this morning I couldn't even remember the first item

It was called the Nightlight Password but it was actually from a phonograph
record in the 78rpm days, the Tibetan Memory Trick.   One hen, two ducks,
three squawking geese, four limerick oysters, five corpulent porpoises, six
pair of Don Alverso's tweezers, seven thousand macedonians in full battle
array... I could go on but I gotta go to work....